Tuesday 22 January 2013

2013: Year of Incompetence?

So far 2013 is proving to be a year of incompetence. First there was the HMV staff in Birkenhead, next is Parcelforce.

Placing an order online and finding it's getting delivered by Parcelforce should be reassuring yet for me it isn't anymore. I was out at 2pm on 16th of January so was unable to accept a delivery  Normally if this happens I expect to return home to a card telling me that a delivery was attempted and that I can get it redelivered or pick it up from somewhere. Nope. I returned home to find nothing. 

The next day I again received no parcel so I decided to check with the Stateside Candy Co. who I had placed the order with. My parcel had been sent by Parcelforce's 48 hour express delivery so I should have received it on the 16th whilst I was out. Had I not checked I wouldn't have been aware that there had been a missed delivery as the driver didn't post a card through the door as he was supposed to do. A week on and I am forced to have to pick up my parcel from the central post office (despite being told it was in my local post office which is literally 5 minutes away). Contacting Parcelforce doesn't get you any help. They just fob you off with gibberish and they don't care that you haven't been properly informed about the parcel or given a card that you need to take in order to collect it. Instead I have to hope they will accept a utility bill  as proof that the parcel is mine. This farce is stress and agitation that I do not need and could have been avoided had Parcelforce done their job properly. A week on I can only hope that I am able to retrieve my parcel.

I was supposed to attend another session at Ingeus today but I cancelled it due to the bad weather. It's a stress off me for now but I know I'm just delaying it.



22/01/2013

Depression Questionnaire (PHQ9):
Your Depression Score is 27/27

Anxiety Questionnaire (GAD7):
Your Anxiety Score is 21/21

No comments:

Post a Comment