Tuesday 26 March 2013

Baking Release


It's now 78 days and still seems that to Ingeus it is not long enough to be classed as a week. I'll be surprised if by the time I get my new appointment from them that it doesn't clash with something more important.

Since I am constantly on edge with anxiety and endlessly depressed, feeling that I have no control of any part of my life, I decided to try and use baking as a distraction technique. It worked albeit only temporarily. It was fun, relaxing and mildly therapeutic but not something I can afford to do all the time on my current budget. It makes a change from using cutting as a release.

Hopefully, I can soon get some more counselling and behavioural help if the DWP permits me.



26/03/2013

Depression Questionnaire (PHQ9):
Your Depression Score is 24/27

Anxiety Questionnaire (GAD7):
Your Anxiety Score is 21/21

No comments:

Post a Comment