Thursday 8 November 2012

Alone In The Dark

Why is it so difficult for me to go out alone? I used to go out all the time alone. I'd walk for miles and it wouldn't bother me, I would enjoy it. These days I can just about make it to the local supermarket alone but when I do so I'm agitated and on edge every moment I'm out. I have panic attacks from just walking past people and get anxious, shaky and really tense and twisted inside.

Is it wrong that I feel this way when I go out alone? I used to love going for long walks alone in the dark of night. I miss these walks but can't bring myself to do it anymore. The physical pains and agitation is too much...


08/11/2012

Depression Questionnaire (PHQ9):
Your Depression Score is 27/27

Anxiety Questionnaire (GAD7):
Your Anxiety Score is 21/21

No comments:

Post a Comment