Thursday 29 November 2012

Belonging

Suffering with mental health problems has me never having the feeling of belonging anywhere. There is so much stigma towards disabilities and impairments and mental health sufferers are no different. From experience I know that my mental health problems have been belittled and derided. There are many times I am made to feel outcast and as though I'm just making it up or overreacting and over-thinking. It's horrible and makes me feel worse and does nothing to help. It's horrible to say but I sometimes wish these people would suffer the way I and many others do and see how they like it when they are ridiculed.

Patrick Murphy's brightly coloured pigeons entitled "Belonging"
on display at the Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool



29/11/2012

Depression Questionnaire (PHQ9):
Your Depression Score is 27/27

Anxiety Questionnaire (GAD7):
Your Anxiety Score is 21/21

No comments:

Post a Comment